Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bachelorette Post-Mortem: Week 7

First, I’d like to thank the Bachelorette producers for taking last week off for 4th of July.  Celebrating our nation’s birthday was a welcome distraction from having to watch this train wreck.

I say with no reservations that this is the very first time that I can’t wait for this show to be O-V-E-R. I don’t even care how it’s going to end. I’m not going to win our game. I may have already been mathematically eliminated. The only thing that keeps me going is the previews have led me to believe that she may end up with no one and whoever she does pick doesn’t pick her back. As much as that will be just awful for her, I won’t be able to contain my glee.


None winners. This is torture. Grammar Police:  I meant to say none. My little buddy, Will, used to say none instead of no when he didn’t have anything. None money.  None ideas. I stole it from him. I like it and actively use it.

Losers

Ames – In a “what were you thinking” move, Ames showed up to the group date in a pair of raspberry sherbet colored pants. Come on, man. You’re trying to date a girl. I didn’t notice until I was trying to get this screen shot that he had a matching watch. Really?!?!





You May Have Missed It

If you couldn’t wait to turn off your TV after the tearful interview of Emily, you may have missed the best moment of the episode. Constantine and Ashley were sitting on a bench and they had placed their love lantern on the ground next to them. Entering screen left was no other than a street dog and you know instantly what is about to happen. The dog approached the lantern, triumphantly lifted his leg and relieved himself on the lantern. In a fit of awesome, Constantine says “That dog pissed on our lantern.” It was a great bit of television.

Loss of Life Hour Count

That would be 7 episodes at 2 hours a pop equals 14 hours of life we’re not getting back. Deal with it.

Bachelor Game Standings

104 – Allison
  98 – Kevin
  94 – Vicki
  94 – Alex

These post-mortems are becoming very tedious, but I’m determined to see it to fruition.

1 comment:

  1. AC Mini Split systems have more than one use and are not just for private residential homes.
    air cooled chillers

    ReplyDelete