Friday, July 29, 2011

I Know, I Know…

Forgive me peeps, it’s been 13 days since my last blog post.
I was recently scolded by Anne, one of my peeps, that it’s been too long since my last blog post. She is currently addicted to my blog which may rivals her addiction the soft drink, TAB. 
I have nothing but excuses and here they are:
·         My computer contracted the “blue screen of death” and has gone on to the big CPU in the sky.

·         Subsequently, the computer I was using to write my blog was attacked by malware and has been wiped of all its programs. I’m thinking this isn’t a good omen.

·         Nothing worth noting, Bachelorette included, has happened to me. Shocking, I know.

·         Some things have happened, but no amount of “the names have been changed to protect the innocent and the guilty” would disguise the circumstances. Not everybody can know. I know, elitist.

·         Since June 26th, I have been homeless. I’ve been taken in by my kind friends, Tracy and Travis. Why this is an excuse? Well, it just is.

·         Not posting a blog for 13 days is my way of saying “Bueller? Bueller?”  Guess what? That worked. You like me. You really like me.
I pledge to thee, my peeps, that I will make a more concerted effort to put myself into more calamitous situations that would and could warrant more blog posts. Deal?

1 comment: