Sunday, May 22, 2011

25 Things about Me: #23

23. I have fallen asleep in my car a red light.

Fact: I have pulled what has been dubbed a David Boston.

David Boston was a player for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. During his tenure in Tampa, he was arrested for being found passed out in his Range Rover at a red light in St. Petersburg. The vehicle was running and in drive. Wow, right!

Upon hearing the story, Allison, Kevin, and I ran with it. Now when we’re at a red light and the person in front of us takes a little while to move, we yell, “Go David Boston!” It’s quite fun.

Now to how I actually pulled a David Boston: I’m not sure how I became asleep or how long I was out, but it happened. I was on my way home from work and I was out like a light. No one honked or yelled,  “Move it, David Boston!” Somehow, I came to and moved along. Crisis averted. No need to post a bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment