Thursday, April 28, 2011

How the Heck Did You Get Here?

No, this isn’t a platform to debate creation versus evolution.  So, check your Darwin at the door. My question is how did you get here - to my blog?

There’s a nifty thing on that I have on the backside of my blog. It’s the stats. I can see when peeps are peeping at my blog, what they are reading or pepping at and even where peeps are coming from, like Facebook, Twitter, or some other method. It also tells me where in the world these peeps are when they are peeping, which is really interesting. Of course most of my peeps are here in the US however, I’ve had a handle full of peeps from the other side of the world.

My blog has only been up for almost a month and I’ve had peeps from the UK, Germany, Sweden, India, Malaysia and Singapore check out my blog. It’s wild to think that someone across the globe may or may not be belly laughing at my musings. It didn’t cross my mind to think that I could be global.

Well, however you got here, I’m sure glad that you did. I hope you’re enjoying it as much as I am. If you care to, leave me a comment and tell me how on earth you got to my blog.

Side note: Another interesting thing I see in the stats is the keyword searches that have brought peeps to my blog. Two peeps came to my blog by using the keywords: monkey cleaning and raw streak in cake. That’s outstanding and totally random. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment