Wednesday, April 27, 2011

25 Things about Me: #10

10. I am horrible at staying in touch with friends.

It is one of my most horrible character traits.

I don’t know how else to put it. There are lots of people that I’ve known in my life that I wish I were still in touch with, but just haven’t. I guess time, distance and life got in the way and I know that is no excuse.  If anything, it makes me a horrible friend.

Once you’ve lost contact, there’s no how-to guide of getting back in touch. Facebook has helped a little. I’ve reconnected with some even if it is in this remote way. Even though I may not speak to them, I can still check in on them and see what they are going. I hope you’re checking in on me, too.

1 comment:

  1. I had these very same thoughts these last few days!! Folks come and go... Sometimes they disappear, sometimes I disappear. Sometimes I'm sad about it, sometimes not. I just never want to hurt anyone. And I'm trying to do better to pray for those who my King brings to my rememberence.

    ReplyDelete